This concludes the introductory part of the tutorial.
It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the following document from a Solidity compiler, where you can find answers for things that are still unclear.
Here are some samples on Solidity that show various mechanics of how to live in an asynchronous architecture, and it is recommended that you study everything:
Below you will find some nuances and interesting related thoughts for the advanced.
Table of contents
- Phases of transaction execution
- Carefully working with attached value
- The danger of default responsible
- Gas limits and external message size
- Replay attacks protection
- How to upgrade contracts
- Magic and overheads of Solidity compilers
- How the blockchain works on the block and queue level.
- LT Guarantees